Friday, June 25, 2010

Klang group

It was a precious moment gather will all the friends in Klang.
i was thinking it was just about 2 to 3 weeks i don't meet with my brother gang, but i feel like almost 1 year we were apart. miss them so much all the time...

image
image
i look i bit ugly here. ^^ paiseh d.
there are many people with me but not inside the photo. i hope i have more time spend with them and take pic 2gather, for me to remember all the precious moment we spend 2gather chatting.><



As the time pass, i already know i had missed out many things happen between them. Our world is different. but, after this warm gathering , i have realized that no matter how far we apart, how different our world is different from each other, we still care about each other.

The sweet memory still in my mind

image

image

i am so sorry. it was no doubt that i really LOVE to zat people d^^

In my principle, "the more i ZAT, the more i care u guys", so pls forgive whatever come out from my mouth ya^^.

image

friends,
image

thanks for loving me so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment