Sunday, June 6, 2010

FUNny family

^^

image

today is the happiest day that that i have in my recent EMO life...

I am so so happy with my FAMILY.

Today i realize that i am enjoying sitting behind the car while my father is driving, especially when it was happen at the night.^^ i am enjoying the night view so much. i think it is because of the memory that i have made with my family when i was a kids.

i am just super like it.it is so peaceful and relieve...

i do really feel it especially after my tiring work.


~HOME SWEET HOME~



image
Feel damn tired. I just released from work! really feel want to reach home fast.

BUT,today i have realized the weakness of myself...
everything that i did, i never think of other .And today i have knew the story behind it .

I really feel very appreciate to my lovely FATHER. He always sacrifice without let me know.muacks...



image


I can see the sacrification of my family members to me just because do not want me to wait so long. LOVE them so much...
*eating dinner outside less than 10 min*~~so so touch. eating so rush huh!!!

my father very special d. he likes to take things, repair then sold it.AND, tonight, my father saw a "cacat" chair beside the recycle bin on the way we back home. He wanna to fit it into A SMALL KANCIL tat already had 3 people inside and 1 small chair!!!

wohohoh...my father try to fit everythings in until my fat fat sis has no place to even sit. DAMN cute...*fat fat sis show her innocent face*. she keep shouting and crying there. everyone is laughing on the way back. my second sis is posing also because the chair is upside down on her arm, she try to cover her face on the way back. we hope no one can recognize us, especially the guards that in our area that we must always pass by be4 we reach home.^^haha..we hope they cannot even saw our face. SO soso..embarrassing .hehe...

i just cant really describe how funny is it.i hope i can take the pic with their posing, but my handphone dun really hav light.so, i cant capture pic at nite. :( damn...

When pass by the guard house
*everyone feel embarrass except father*^^
i ask my sis close her eyes.*nervous voice* .
father: you cnt see the guards, bt the guards saw you...

*complicated feeling *+*excited feeling*

haha...i think we will experience often, if we go out with father...HAHA..

No comments:

Post a Comment