Thursday, June 24, 2010

Future MR.Bao

There is so much cheating, bullying, unfairness...... outside there. i realize it was so dangerous for the people who don't know self-protect working outside there.

but i very happy that someone or something put me in the HOT hot water....
although it has made me suffer like hell, crying all around and begging to BUDDHA every times, but i am enjoy it and i have learned many things.

there is impossible to describe or write out all the things i have learned . because it will be a longgg LONG story, i scare someone reading my blog will blame me "long winded"^^

anyway, from what my mum said through all the things happen to me around recently, she said we should NT GREEDY at all the time. and now i think i want to try my best to be a GOOD and WELL BEHAVE "menteri"...

someone like

image
HIM

or someone like

image
HIM
(^.^) mr.BAO who had a moon on the forehead.^^

as long as i know that we need to be good or even best at all the time, because you will not give a single chance to the evil opposre to beat u down. HMM...

but i don't mean using all those bad skill...tats y i wanna be like mr.bao to be 廉 all the time and stand for the rights for other people as well as myself also^^

No comments:

Post a Comment