Wednesday, June 30, 2010

face book

image

haix....

look to my profile page.....zZZ.

image

feel that i am childish now.
AIYOyo...express too much in facebook d. image


Suddenly feel that i should not spend so much time on facebook. i am TOO used to play facebook although i am busy working until i am having my dinner at the midnight everyday.
:(


~just maybe or hopefully not feeling lonely sometime because i am not fooling around these days ~

Telling myself:
MEIKEAT should arrange her time properly LO. MEIKEAT should face book instead of facebook.


image
don't waste time d. it is the time to aim for my goal!!
*screaming*~ GOAL!

MY GOAL IS>>>>>
Eh HMMm. "actually i am and i will be a mature and successful lady."

image
i will dress like this when i am work. look so pro huh!!^^

SHOULD BE.
yup!! haix...feeling guilty immediately after saying this. :(

feel complicated sometime.sudden feeling great sudden feeling down, after feeling down feel that actually i am feeling great.HAHA..try to understand me ba.

"In the process of growing, in the process of changing"
this is what i know from all the complicated thinking><

SEE!the superman symbol..dunno y!!like it so much!!
it gives me OHM .^^

image

positive spirit pushing me forward after see this...
OH YEAH!!~FIGHTING ahca ahca!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment