Sunday, May 9, 2010

It is BITTER

I am drinking all the bitter bitter medicine all the day. From morning till the night...will non-stop for 2 weeks.

AND.....

ThIS early beautiful morning, my mum again bring me 1 more medicine ...ARGH!feel wanna vomit d :(
















I am staring on this medicine for about 2 hours and keep imagine...


IF i am a fairy godmother, I can change the medicine to any other things else...
Emmm....maybe ice-cream or sweets, but after go into my stomach it will change back to medicine again.HAHA..then only can function for my body ma^^


















Bobidi..bobidi..bobidi..BOO...


i think i was too not realistic, then i ask my mum.

MUM: can u just find something to pork me, like the doctors always do? let the medicine flow in my body itself...!!

my mum was smiling...^^haha.

FINALLY...
Thing never change, i have to drink the bitter "soup" also..what a sad story!!!haix....
but,
i am wise now^^......i have my chipsmore together.

BITTEr....but i need my healthy.OH, YEA!!!

Anyway, i think these day i had watched to much of Disney story.><

No comments:

Post a Comment